Chơi game Tiến lên Miền nam
If you are new to user, the information in this page may be useful to you. You can find out how to create an account, how to login to CXQ, and how to trouble shoot common problems that new users often encounter.
Before you can play, you need to create an account for yourself. ClubXiangQi account is free. You will need a working email to create an account. If you don't have an email account, you could register for one, say from https://login.yahoo.com/account/create or https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
There are two steps in the CXQ registration. You first need to fill out the registration form. An activation code will be sent to your email, with which you can activate your account. Once activated, the account is ready for you to use.
Once you have created an account, you can use it to login. Enter the account and password in the form in the front page, and click on the button Login. Once you have logged in, select a room you wish to go to, then click on the WebPlay button (or JavaPlay button if available).
If you wish to learn CXQ's chinese chess rules, please visit CXQ Chess Rules. To learn how to use CXQ's software, please read the Instructions page. If you have further questions, you may want to visit CXQ FAQ page for frequently asked questions.
There are two different clients that you can use to play at CXQ, both work almost the same way. For most users who use a reasonably modern browser, WebPlay client should be used. If you use Windows XP, Internet Explorer in your computer may be very outdated, and WebPlay client would not work. In that case, you may want to download the latest version of Mozzila Firefox or Google Chrome browser to play.
If you have Java installed on your computer and your browser supports plugin, you can use the JavaPlay option. Install Java in your computer first and use a browser supporting plugin such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari to see the JavaPlay option. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome currently do not support plugin, and as the result JavaPlay client is not available on these browsers even if Java has been installed in your computer.
If you are stucked with an old Windows XP computer and its outdated Internet Explorer browser, you may want to use CXQ's old website. Click on the link "Old site" at the bottom of this webpage.
If you have a problem, please click on one of the following links that best describe it. Answers to many common problems (not just registration problems) could be found in the Server Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. If you still cannot solve the problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I created an account (a while ago) but the server says my account does not exist. Why?
- If you create an account but do not activate it within 7 days, the account will be removed. For an account that has already been activated, if you do not play for 4 months, its scores will be reset back to that of a new account, and if you do not login for 6 months, the account will be removed. Once removed, an account would be available for other people to create.
- My zipcode is said to be invalid when I try to create an account. What should I do?
- Try a zipcode that is near by. New zipcodes (a few years old) may not yet be in the database.
- I don't know my zipcode. What is a zipcode anyway?
- Zipcode is for users in the United States (US) only. If you are not in the US, select "No" for form entry "In the United States."
- I did not receive the activation code? What should I do?
- It may take some time for the activation code to arrive to your mail box. You may have to wait for at a few hours. If you want to request the activation code again, you can login, then request the activation code again using this resend activation code page.
- I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?
- You can enter your email in the resend password page.
- I am under 13 years of age. May I register?
- Not at this moment. US federal regulation requires CXQ to obtain the permission from minor's parents/guardians. You are recommended to ask your parents to register, and you can then use that account.
- How do I protect my account from unauthorized usage?
- You are strongly encourage to use a hard to guess password. You should also protect your email from unauthorized access, as your CXQ's password could be sent there. If someone has your password, he/she could modify your account information and deny you access to your account.
- I couldn't play. I saw a message saying "Connection failed". What's wrong?
- It is most likely that you are behind a firewall. A firewall is often created by your company (but sometimes, by your government) to limit your access to the internet. It is also possible that your network is just bad. In that case, try to login again later.
- I keep getting "reconnected". What's wrong?
- Your network connection may be poor or there maybe some network outage in the internet backbone. It could also happen if you are using some bandwidth demanding software (say downloading movie) or if you unknowingly have virus/malware in your computer.